BOFA AD Base 3
Fume extraction system for light duty laser marking, coding and engraving applications.
BOFA’s AD Base 3 fume extraction and filtration system effectively removes potentially harmful fumes and particulates created during the laser marking process. By maintaining a dust-free operating area, the system helps to protect valuable equipment, maintain a higher quality mark, and reduce the number of rejects and contaminants.
The quiet and compact AD Base 3 effectively removes potentially harmful fumes and particulate created during light duty laser marking, coding and engraving applications making it ideal for use in schools, sign making workshops and small scale industrial environments.
The BOFA DeepPleat DUO pre-filter incorporates a massive drop-out chamber within the filter. Above this chamber but still within the housing there is a sealed deep pleat layer of F8 media giving a surface area in excess of 6/12/30 sq metres.
Our combination of pre-filtration systems and high efficiency particle filters enables us to remove 99.997% of particles 0.3 micron in size. This ensured that clean air is maintained in the workplace, while patented innovations such as DeepPleat DUO coupled with reverse flow air technology, optimise filter lifetime and lower the overall cost of ownership.
Reverse Flow Air (RFA) Technology
The reverse flow air technology feature causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Larger particulate falls out of the air stream into the filters drop out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media the filter life is significantly increased. Contaminated air entering the drop out chamber is pulled vertically through the filters.
Advanced Carbon Filter (ACF) Technology
BOFA’s combined filters are a combination of a HEPA filter and a chemical/gas filter coupled together to create a more compact, cheaper and more effective solution. This joint filter method extends across most of the BOFA products creating a safer, cleaner system.
ProTECT Service Plan
Our ProTECT LEV Service Plan has been carefully designed to ensure your LEV fume and dust extraction systems are being expertly maintained throughout their working lives.
BOFA AD Base 3 350 Features:
- Easy to Operate
- Quiet Operation
- Compact Size
- Blower with high airflow and pressure
- Filter condition indicator
- Digital flow control system
- Remote stop / start interface
- Low cost replacement filters
- Low noise levels
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound
- Filter change / system fail signal
BOFA AD Base 3 Technical Specs:
- Dimensions: 30.71 x 18.5 x 26.77” (780 x 470 x 680mm )
- Cabinet Construction: Powder coated
- Airflow / pressure: 105cfm / 30mbar (180m³/hr / 30mbar)
- Electrical aata: 115-230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current:
12.5 amps / 1.1kw
- Noise level: < 62dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 163lbs (74kg)
- Approvals: cUL, UL, CE
- Surface Media Area: 64.5 ft²(6m² approx)
- Filter Media : Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction: 0.32ft DeepPleat construction with Webbing Spacers (100mm)
- Filter Efficiency: 95% @ 0.9 microns
- Filter Housing: Zintec Mild Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon: 19.8lbs (9kgs)
- Filter Efficiency: 99.997% @ 0.3 microns
Compare with other BOFA Fume Extractors Here