Use with the Roland MDX-50, MDX-40A, MDX-40, MDX-540How it works
- Install the self centering vice.
- Use SRP Player or Modela Player 4 just like you normally would to setup a part to be cut on 2 sides.
- Load the material and adjust the right side of the vice so that the material fits inside the jaws.
- Tighten the vice to hold the material.
- Cut the first side of your part.
- Side one finished - loosen the jaws and flip the part over.
- Cut the second side of your part.
Because the jaws move to the center as you turn the tightening knob the part is aligned correctly from side one to side two. This prevents the workpiece from becoming misaligned. So you get perfect parts every time.