BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-12i Fume Extractor
Fume extraction system for the Roland VersaUV LEF-12i Printer.
BOFA’s PrintPRO Base LEF 12 is designed exclusively for Roland
DG to remove odours generated during the printing process.
The design allows the Roland LEF-12/12i printers to sit on top of
the extractor as a cart or bench, and specially formed dimples
ensure perfect alignment and secure location. Manufactured to
run efficiently and quietly in an office environment, color matched
for good looks, with practical internal storage and castors for
portability, the PrintPRO Base LEF 12 is the perfect companion to
the Roland LEF-12/12i Printers.
The BOFA DeepPleat DUO pre-filter incorporates a massive drop-out chamber within the filter. Above this chamber but still within the housing there is a sealed deep pleat layer of F8 media giving a surface area in excess of 6/12/30 sq metres.
Our combination of pre-filtration systems and high efficiency particle filters enables us to remove 99.997% of particles 0.3 micron in size. This ensured that clean air is maintained in the workplace, while patented innovations such as DeepPleat DUO coupled with reverse flow air technology, optimise filter lifetime and lower the overall cost of ownership.
Automatic flow control (AFC) technology
Automatic flow control (AFC) technology allows the operator to preset the correct airflow rates for the specific application, subsequently maintaining the airflow. This generates lower noise levels and ensures further protection of the more expensive HEPA filters.
Reverse Flow Air Filter Technology
The reverse flow air technology feature causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Larger particulate falls out of the air stream into the filters drop-out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media the filter life is significantly increased. Contaminated air entering the drop-out chamber is pulled vertically through the filters.
Advanced Carbon Filter (ACF) Technology
BOFA’s combined filters are a combination of a HEPA filter and a chemical/gas filter coupled together to create a more compact, cheaper and more effective solution. This joint filter method extends across most of the BOFA products creating a safer, cleaner system.
ProTECT Service Plan
Our ProTECT LEV Service Plan has been carefully designed to ensure your LEV fume and dust extraction systems are being expertly maintained throughout their working lives.
BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-12i Features:
- Easy to Operate
- Quiet Operation
- Color matched to the Roland LEF-12/12i printers
- Auto sensing voltage (115-230v) for global use
- Digital flow control system
- Doubles as cart/bench with locating dimples for security
- Low cost replacement filters
- Low noise levels
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound
- Castors for portability
BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-12i Technical Specs:
- Dimensions: 28.7 x 39.4 x 32.3” (730 x 1000 x 820mm)
- Cabinet Construction: Powder coated
- Airflow / pressure: 180m³/hr (105cfm) / 30mbar
- Electrical aata: 115v - 230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 12.5 amps / 1.1kw
- Noise level: < 59dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 265lbs (120kgs)
- Approvals: CE, Ul
- Surface Media Area: 11.31 ft² (3.45m² approx)
- Filter Media : Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction: Maxi pleat with webbing spacer
- Filter Efficiency: 95% @ 0.9 microns
- Filter Housing: Mild Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon: 37.47lbs (17kgs)
- Filter Efficiency: 99.997% @ 0.3 microns
Compare with other BOFA Fume Extractors Here