BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-300 Fume Extractor
Fume extraction system for the Roland VersaUV LEF-300 series printers.
BOFA’s PrintPRO Base LEF 300 is designed exclusively for Roland
DG to remove odours generated during the printing process.
The design allows the Roland LEF 300 printer to sit on top of the
extractor as a cart or bench and specially formed dimples ensure a
perfect alignment and secure location. Manufactured to run
efficiently and quietly in an office environment, color matched for
good looks, with practical internal storage shelves, adjustable
castors for portability and 3 modes of operation, the PrintPRO Base
LEF 300 is the perfect companion to the Roland LEF 300 Printer
The BOFA DeepPleat DUO pre-filter incorporates a massive drop-out chamber within the filter. Above this chamber but still within the housing there is a sealed deep pleat layer of F8 media giving a surface area in excess of 6/12/30 sq metres.
Our combination of pre-filtration systems and high efficiency particle filters enables us to remove 99.997% of particles 0.3 micron in size. This ensured that clean air is maintained in the workplace, while patented innovations such as DeepPleat DUO coupled with reverse flow air technology, optimise filter lifetime and lower the overall cost of ownership.
Automatic flow control (AFC) technology
Automatic flow control (AFC) technology allows the operator to preset the correct airflow rates for the specific application, subsequently maintaining the airflow. This generates lower noise levels and ensures further protection of the more expensive HEPA filters.
Reverse Flow Air Filter Technology
The reverse flow air technology feature causes a fall in velocity and air direction change. Larger particulate falls out of the air stream into the filters drop-out chamber. With less particulate entering the filter media the filter life is significantly increased. Contaminated air entering the drop-out chamber is pulled vertically through the filters.
Advanced Carbon Filter (ACF) Technology
BOFA’s combined filters are a combination of a HEPA filter and a chemical/gas filter coupled together to create a more compact, cheaper and more effective solution. This joint filter method extends across most of the BOFA products creating a safer, cleaner system.
ProTECT Service Plan
Our ProTECT LEV Service Plan has been carefully designed to ensure your LEV fume and dust extraction systems are being expertly maintained throughout their working lives.
BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-200 Features:
- Easy to Operate
- Quiet Operation
- Color matched to the Roland LEF-20/200 printers
- Auto sensing voltage (115-230v) for global use
- Digital flow control system
- Doubles as cart/bench with locating dimples for security
- Low cost replacement filters
- Low noise levels
- VOC gas sensor (Volatile Organic Compound
- Castors for portability
BOFA PrintPRO Base LEF-200 Technical Specs:
- Dimensions: 28 x 62.5 x 38” (712 x 1588 x 967mm)
- Cabinet Construction: Powder coated
- Airflow / pressure: 380m³/hr (223cfm) / 96mbar
- Electrical aata: 115v - 230v 1ph 50/60Hz Full load current: 10 amps / 1.1kw
- Noise level: < 64dBA (at typical operating speed)
- Weight: 395lbs (179kgs)
- Approvals: CE, Ul
- Surface Media Area: 11.31 ft² (3.45m² approx)
- Filter Media : Glass Fibre
- Filter Media Construction: Maxi pleat with webbing spacer
- Filter Housing: Mild Steel
- Treated Activated Carbon: 37.47lbs (17kgs)
- Filter Efficiency: 99.997% @ 0.3 microns
Compare with other BOFA Fume Extractors Here